A Sense of Comradery
The Heroes’ Voices sessions helped build a sense of comradery and community in my life that has been missing.
- Music and poetry workshops for veterans at VA facilities and in the community.
- Free guitars, free harmonicas, and free music lessons to veterans in need.
- Music performances in closed hospital wards and hospices at VA centers.
- Research to help us understand how to best use music therapy to help veterans with PTSD and traumatic brain injuries.
- Administrative overhead. While our operating expenses are extremely low at about XX%, there are some unavoidable costs.
|<donate button>||$5000||Top Brass|
|<donate button>||$250||Squad Leader|
|<donate button>||$100||Foot Soldier||<donate button>||Other Amount||Hero|
Heroes’ Voices is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, and your contribution is tax deductible as permitted by law, EIN 46-2822708