Got My Guitar Today
I just got my guitar today from Gryphon Stringed Instruments. Thanks Rick for the support in my dreams. It wouldn’t have been possible without Heroes' Voices.
Friends and family pay attention to www.heroesvoices.org and the Democrat Press blog. I will be in the news and article about PTSD and music therapy, and I was the first combat veteran at Menlo Park to receive a guitar for music therapy donated by Richard at Gryphon Stringed Instruments.
- Music and poetry workshops for veterans at VA facilities and in the community.
- Free guitars, free harmonicas, and free music lessons to veterans in need.
- Music performances in closed hospital wards and hospices at VA centers.
- Research to help us understand how to best use music therapy to help veterans with PTSD and traumatic brain injuries.
- Administrative overhead. While our operating expenses are extremely low at about XX%, there are some unavoidable costs.
|<donate button>||$5000||Top Brass|
|<donate button>||$250||Squad Leader|
|<donate button>||$100||Foot Soldier||<donate button>||Other Amount||Hero|
Heroes’ Voices is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, and your contribution is tax deductible as permitted by law, EIN 46-2822708