Heroes’ Voices encourages Veterans to raise their voices in song, through musical instruments, and in poetry. with programs including:
- Vets Singing with Vets workshops that inspire Veterans with choral and solo singing.
- Guitar Corps provides free guitars and/or free guitar lessons for Veterans.
- Harmonica Corps provides free harmonicas and/or free harmonica lessons for Veterans, especially those with limited use of their arms or hands.
- Poetry Slam workshops that encourage Veterans to write and recite poetry.
- Performances where Veterans sing for others in public and private spaces.
Contact Heroes’ Voices to learn more about how we empower Veterans to raise their voices, to volunteer, or to register for a workshop near you.